Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Dec 20, 2009

I get yanked from the memory playing itself over and again in my mind when the dark boy runs down the alley. "Damn" I was hoping to catch the girl from tempo, the girl with the un-naturally electric blue eyes. But, glancing around, I see her leaning with her back to the wall of a dark alley-way. Why she went there, I may never know. Walking up to her, I fiddle with the pick in my hand. "What did you want?" "...I want quiet noise and sugar that's bitter. I want air to be as strong as touch to a cheek. I want brilliance to be seen in a white room by people other than me. I want people to understand that there is no rule or set lines in stone but more than what they will simply allow themselves to see. ...but the real question here young sir is what do YOU want?" "I want some ginger beer. hahaha but honestly, I don't know...quite what I want. I suppose you could say I want answers. ...you wouldn't understand..." "Little did you know. ...and less did you know to begin with." "Come again? I don't know what you're talking about." "haha! but you do A.J.! *sigh* So little thought you invest before you speak. ...the greatest power...is having the control to keep things concealed when you most need it kept secret." "Haha yeah...um...Hey. I have to go but great talking to ya. ...um...what's your name?" "...Erin."

No comments:

Post a Comment